Friday, October 18, 2013

Review: Bad For You by Kenya Wright

Eeeek! I am so excited to be reviewing this bad boy!! 



"It's Quentin Tarantino meets Love Jones"- K. Wright, Author

This chess board is different than a normal one. Instead of a king and queen, we have a Killer and Survivor. Where knights and bishops should be, there are Strippers and Gangsters. Yet, in this game of sex and deception, blood stains and life, an intense love grows in the most unusual places, leaving all of the players to consider dropping their guns and rethink why they started the battle in the first place. Bad for You is an erotic romance serial novel that progresses over several volumes and are 85 pages each.
Review:

I had the pleasure of editing the freakin' awesome novella. I always look forward to getting something new to edit from Kenya for several reasons... 1. It's always freakin' hot 2. I never know what to expect. 
She didn't disappoint with this one. She isn't kidding when she says it's Quentin Tarantino. This plot-line is dark, so dark! With characters that are incredibly flawed and unlikeable at times, which in turn makes me love them because they are so real. Both Melody and Kane are bad with a twist I never saw coming! I can't wait to see what Kenya does with the next book! 

5 stars!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment