Monday, October 7, 2013

Review: Endless Knight by Kresley Cole

Hey y'all! I am super excited to be reviewing Endless Knight. I love this series and wowza, look at that pretty cover! 


In the second book of the Arcana Chronicles Evie has now fully come into her powers as the tarot Empress. And Jackson was there to see it all. In the aftermath of killing Arthur, the tarot Alchemist, Evie realizes that a war is brewing between the other teens that, following the apocalypse, have been given powers and its kill or be killed.

Things get even more complicated when Evie meets Death, the mysterious, sexy Endless Knight. Somehow the Empress and Death share a romantic history - one that Evie can't remember, but Death can't forget. She is drawn to the Endless Knight, but is in love with Jack. Determined to discover why she's been granted these powers, Evie struggles to accept her place in a prophecy that will either save the world, or completely destroy it.







Review: 

It's no secret that I am a die hard fan of Kresley Cole. Her Immortals After Dark series are what made me fall in love with Paranormal Romance over six years ago. When I first heard about her writing a YA book I was skeptical on if I would like it. I ended up loving Poison Princess the first book in the Arcana Chronicles and waited patiently for over a year for this one...and lemme tell ya, it was worth the wait!
I absolutely LOVED Jackson in book one, and was skeptical if I could really fall for Death as well. I just couldn't see how Kresley could pull off a love triangle after making such strong connections with the characters in the first in the series....but she pulled it off! That's for sure. I've found myself a little torn as to who I want her to be with. In the end I think I would choose Death. Crazy right? The guy is a thousand times sexy though! 
Overall I highly recommend this book as well as the first in the series! SO FREAKIN' GOOD!

I give Endless Knight 5 stars!

No comments :

Post a Comment